The start of spring brings a pop of color to the otherwise dull winter season. After weeks of seemingly dry surroundings, flowers will begin to bloom again in spring to signal the start of a fresh new season.
People love spring for a lot of reasons. For one, the spring weather is just perfect, the spring break provides much-needed rest, and a lot of good-tasting fruits and vegetables are in season.
Spring is also a season of celebration and festivities. Since the weather is a little warmer, flower festivals are usually being held during spring. And because flowers are everywhere, it is also a season of special flower arrangements. Wouldn’t you want to add a touch of spring inside your home with beautifully arranged flowers?
Below are some of the best spring flower arrangements you can check.
- Daffodils. The daffodil blooms beautifully during spring. Its vibrant colors can brighten up the day of just about anyone. Daffodils can be arranged beautifully in a vase. It is usually not combined with other types of flowers because its sap can affect the freshness of other flowers. You may opt for a vibrant single-color yellow arrangement or an arrangement made from different colors of daffodils.
- Paperwhites. Similar to daffodils, paperwhites bloom early during the first part of spring. These white flowers can be arranged beautifully in a vase for a classic yet minimalist arrangement. You can combine paperwhites with wooden branches and moss for a more sophisticated arrangement.
- Roses. You can never go wrong with a beautiful rose arrangement in your home or personal space. Roses bloom from mid-spring up until fall but there is an abundance of different colors of roses you can buy and arrange during spring.
- Lilacs. The beautiful purple color of lilacs adds a touch of sophistication to your home. Its heart-shaped leaves and smell speak of the beauty of spring. One of the best things about lilac is that they are easy to maintain and they can stay fresh for quite long.
- Tulips. You know it’s spring when you spot tulips lined up in the garden or arrangement beautifully at home. Tulips are definitely the flowers of spring. They come in a variety of colors. A tulip arrangement adds a touch of elegance to a plain area.
- Peonies. Peonies are the top favorite of many flower enthusiasts. They have gorgeous petals and they always appear beautiful in any flower arrangement. While placed in a vase, the petals of peonies can also start to open up with proper care. They usually last about 7 to 10 days while in a vase and during spring, you can easily spot peonies in flower shops and groceries.
- Primrose. Primrose are cute little flowers that come in different colors such as purple, pink, white, and yellow. They bloom early in the spring and are very easy to take care of. Primroses can be arranged beautifully in a little pot for an added pop of color in your home.
Le Bouquet Fleurs services Orlando, Windermere, Winter Park, and Lake Nona, and we appreciate the support of our communities.